iSecurity Authority on Demand provides an advanced solution for emergency
access to critical application data and processes, which is one of the
most common security slips in System i (AS/400) audits. Current manual
approaches to such situations are not only error-prone, but do not comply
with regulations and auditors' often stringent security requirements.
Authority on Demand saves valuable time and resources, enforces segregation of duties and enables relevant personnel to obtain access to approved information when needed. Its real-time audit of access rights protects sensitive corporate assets and significantly reduces the number of profiles with powerful special authorities.
The product simplifies the process of granting special authorities when necessary, and incorporates easy-to-use reporting and monitoring mechanisms to ensure that this extremely sensitive and potentially dangerous capability is not misused. It also enables recovery from different types of emergency situations with minimum chances for human error.
- Easy to Use - AOD simplifies the process of granting special authorities
when necessary, and incorporates advanced reporting and monitoring mechanisms.
- Add/Swap Security Levels (unique to iSecurity AOD) - AOD can grant alternative security
authority level or add additional security rights on request.
- Authority Transfer Rules & Providers - AOD enables pre-defining special authority "providers"
and special authority transfer rules.
- Crisis ID - AOD can help reduce developers access to files by granting
temporary and audited access to production libraries and confidential data. AOD provides for a Crisis ID with fire alarm-type
“Break Glass” control.
- Safe Recovery from Emergency - AOD enables recovering from different types of emergency situations
with minimum risk of human error and maximum auditability.
- Part of End-to-End Solution - AOD solidifies iSecurity's position as the most comprehensive security
solution for System i environments.
- Controlled Access - AOD allows only relevant personnel
to access critical data and processes.
- Total Monitoring of Temporary Permissions - AOD prints
the system audit log (QAUDJRN) as well as capturing actual user screen
images, during the time of temporary authority transfer until the user
releases the authority or ends the job.
- Multiple Reports - AOD creates reports by time, time range, user who requested authority (requester),
user who provided authority (provider), operation type, job name (workstation), time groups and more.