iSecurity’s Anti-Virus software module offers total protection for the System i against viruses, Trojan horses, and malicious code. Anti-Virus scans all accessed files, offers comprehensive virus detection by marking, quarantining and deleting infected files, and prevents your System i from becoming an infection source. No effective security policy is complete without Anti-Virus.
THE iSERIES ANTI-VIRUS SOLUTION
Until just a few years ago, the System i was used almost exclusively in a closed environment, and the OS/400 operating system provided the strongest data and system security in the world. But times have changed. In today’s world of PCs, distributed databases, the Internet and web technologies, closed computing environments are all but extinct. Technological advances opened up the System i to the rest of the world, but in the process, brought with it many of the security risks inherent in distributed environments, leading to a shocking discovery. Although the System i doesn’t run .exe files, it can house infected files - where they can wait, silently and deadly, until someone on the network transfers and opens that file on their PC. Our iSeries Anti-Virus solution enables you to fight viruses using a specially designed, comprehensive, and user-friendly product. Working extremely fast, Anti-Virus user-friendly interface incorporates the most intuitive activation features on the market, helping to keep viruses away from your network and your PC.
ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Automatic, regularly updated database
- Command-line scanner
- Database updater with support for digital signatures
- Cannot be displayed by viruses
- On-Access and On-Demand scanning
- Built-in support for zip, gzip, jar, and tar files
- User-friendly, multilingual interface with simple activation features
- Supports V5R3 Scanning Enablement
- Integration with OS/400 Scheduler
- History Log for review and analysis
BENEFITS OF THE iSERIES ANTI-VIRUS SOLUTION
- Prevents your System i from becoming an infection source
- Scans files before and/or after they are used
- Built-in scheduler enables planned virus scanning
- Based on a popular signature file used in the Open Source (Linux) environment
- Signature file is often updated even before some of the commercial files
- Signature file loaded directly from the web into the System i or from a web-connected PC which disconnects from the web upon System i access
- User-friendly green-screen interface
Contact us to learn more about SEA and our iSeries Anti-Virus software solution or request a FREE trial today.